Friday, April 24, 2009

Some brilliant genius came up with this one:

Last night I discovered What Should I Read Next?, which is super.

Basically, you type in the name of a recent book (and its author) that you've enjoyed, and then dozens of carefully trained, minute cybermen run through the internet gathering the information from others who have read the same book. Sort of.

Basically, the database pulls recommendations from others who have read and enjoyed the same book as you, perusing their reading lists and offering you a sample of other books you might enjoy. I'm not sure how relevant the recommendations will be (someone who likes Pooh Bear might also like true crime, which may or may not appeal to the next lover of Pooh), but it's worth a look.


Oh, and your awesome comment discussions have been making me so happy I started this blog. Talking books is fun.